Since graduating from the University of Dayton College of Law in 1998, Attorney Lavin has focused his practice in the area of Elder Law serving the needs of senior citizens, including but not limited to, a dedication to the areas of estate, retirement and asset protection with a ... (read more)
- Linda Van Tine Linda R. Van Tine Co. LPA 1410 Central Ave Sandusky, OH 44870
- Rose Mock Mock Law, L.P.A. 4334 W. Central Ave. Suite 238 Toledo, OH 43615
- Joseph Motta Joseph L. Motta Co., LPA 32730 Walker Road Suite J-1 Avon Lake, OH 44012
- Richard Meyer R.F. Meyer & Associates LLC 450 W. Wilson Bridge Road Suite 380 Worthington, OH 43085
- Blaise Repasky Blaise A Repasky, PLLC 22333 Allen Road Woodhaven, MI 48183
- Christopher Lavin Lavin Law Group, LLC 106 East Main Street New Albany, OH 43054
- Christopher Orr Lavin Law Group, LLC 106 East Main Street New Albany, OH 43054
- Paul Stano Paul J Stano Co LPA 6650 Pearl Road #202 Parma Heights, OH 44130
Mock Law, L.P.A.
I have built a divorce, family law and elder law firm in Toledo that allows me to combine the areas I am most passionate about: the law and social work. Both of these professional arenas allow me to devote my time and energy to helping people in Ohio protect their interests and navigate the changing landscape of their...
Joseph L. Motta Co., LPA
Joseph L. Motta earned his B.A. from Ohio Northern University and his J.D. from Case Western Reserve University School of Law. Upon graduation from law school, Mr. Motta served as a law clerk to Judge Thomas D. Lambros of the United States District Court for the Northern Ohio District of Ohio. Mr. Motta has practiced i...
R.F. Meyer & Associates LLC
PRACTICE AREA AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE Richard F. Meyer is the founding partner of the law firm R. F. Meyer & Associates in Worthington, Ohio. His practice focuses primarily on elder law, probate, and customized estate planning, including special needs trusts and asset protection planning. Mr. Meyer i...
Lavin Law Group, LLC
Since graduating from the University of Dayton College of Law in 1998, Attorney Lavin has focused his practice in the area of Elder Law serving the needs of senior citizens, including but not limited to, a dedication to the areas of estate, retirement and asset protection with a specific concentration towards nursing h...
Paul J Stano Co LPA
Paul is a second-generation advocate for Ohio seniors. If his name sounds familiar, it’s because he is the son of Jerome P. Stano, an Ohio state senator, who was Chairman of the Nursing Home Commission as well as a co-sponsor of the Homestead Exemption Act. Over the past two decades, Paul has helped older America...