Mr. Keane practices law in the following areas: Estate planning, administration and probate litigation Charitable tax planning and tax-exempt organizations Elder law Comprehensive independent and objective analysis of life insurance Corporate and general business law Tax and financial planning Federal and state taxation Will and trust contests Guardianships Public benefits including Medicaid planning and Veterans' Benefits Structured settlements
Bar Admissions: 1992, Florida; and 2008, North Carolina Education: Stetson College of Law (J.D., Magna Cum Laude, 1992) University of New Haven (Summa Cum Laude, 1989) *Certifications: Certified Elder Law Attorney (CELA) by the National Elder Law Foundation (2011) Florida Board C... (read more)
- Joseph Lehn Lehn Law, P.A. 775 Tamiami Trail Port Charlotte, FL 32746
- Emma Hemness Law Office of Emma Hemness PA 309 N Parsons Avenue Brandon, FL 33510
- Lyndy Jennings Law Offices of Lyndy C. Jennings, P.A. 330 Pauls Dr Suite 212 Brandon, FL 33511
- Ira Wiesner Advocates in Aging: The Law Office of Ira S. Wiesner 328 N. Rhodes Avenue Suite 114 Sarasota, FL 34237
- Kevin Pillion Life Planning Law Firm, P.A. 1671 Mound Street Sarasota, FL 34236
- Cary Moss Sawyer & Sawyer, PA 8913 Conroy Windermere Road Orlando, FL 32835
- Donna Sobel Donna Irvin Sobel, P.A. 4900 Manatee Avenue W Suite 206 Bradenton, FL 34209
- Geoff Hoatson Family First Firm 1212 Mount Vernon St. Orlando, FL 32803
- Heather Kirson The Elder Law Center of Kirson & Fuller 801 N. Magnolia Avenue Suite 204 Orlando, FL 32803
- Shaun Wiedrick Wiedrick Law 759 SW Federal Hwy Suite 212 Stuart, FL 34994
- Gregory Keane Keane Thomas & Pinnacoli 789 SW Federal Highway Suite 308 Stuart, FL 34994
- Nicola Melby Nicola J. Melby - McCarthy, Summers, Bobko, Wood, Norman, Bass & Melby, P.A. 2400 SE Federal Highway Fourth Floor STUART, FL 34994
- Kathleen Flammia Kathleen Flammia, P.A. 2707 West Fairbanks Avenue Suite 110 Winter Park, FL 32789
Lehn Law, P.A.
Joseph W. Lehn is a New York native now practicing in Sarasota, Manatee, Lee and Charlotte Counties. Joe received a Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences from the University of South Florida. He went on to receive his Juris Doctorate from Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville. Additionally, he received his Master...
Law Office of Emma Hemness PA
Emma Hemness is the founding owner of the Law Office of Emma Hemness P.A. Emma was admitted to practice law in Florida in 1995. As a native of Polk County, she opened the first law office in Lakeland, Florida in January 1998. In May 2000, she opened the second law office (and now the only office) in Brandon. Clients de...
Law Offices of Lyndy C. Jennings, P.A.
Board Certified Elder Law Attorney Lyndy C. Jennings devotes her practice to helping seniors and people with disabilities plan for their legal and health care needs. She practices in the areas of elder law; estate planning, including Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Health Care Surrogates, and Living Wills; sp...
Advocates in Aging: The Law Office of Ira S. Wiesner
Life Planning Law Firm, P.A.
The practice of “Happy Law” may sound like an oxymoron, but not for one unique Sarasota attorney. Kevin Pillion is the founder of the Life Planning Law Firm in Sarasota, Florida. A tall and slender man with red hair and smiling Irish eyes, Kevin’s casual demeanor is engaging. He’s always ready w...
Sawyer & Sawyer, PA
Cary L. Moss, born in Orlando, Florida; admitted to bar, 1998; Supreme Court of Florida and all Florida courts, 2000. Education: University of Florida (B.A. Liberal Arts, 1994); Stetson University College of Law (J.D. 1998). Member: The Florida Bar (Elder Law Section); Orange County Bar Association (Estate, Guardianshi...
Family First Firm
Founded in 2009 by attorney Geoff Hoatson, the Family First Firm has served hundreds of Central Florida families with their legal needs through all stages of life. We are a boutique law firm dedicated to helping our clients protect themselves, their families, and their legacy through wills and trusts, advanced directiv...
The Elder Law Center of Kirson & Fuller
Heather C. Kirson is a Florida Bar Board Certified Elder Law Attorney. She specializes in Medicaid Asset Protection Planning, Special Needs Trusts, VA Benefits, Planning for Disability, Guardianship, Wills, Trusts, Advance Directives, and Probate and Trust Administration. Heather is a VA Accredited Atto...
Keane Thomas & Pinnacoli
Mr. Keane practices law in the following areas: Estate planning, administration and probate litigation Charitable tax planning and tax-exempt organizations Elder law Comprehensive independent and objective analysis of life insurance Corporate and general business law Tax and financial planning Federal and stat...
Nicola J. Melby - McCarthy, Summers, Bobko, Wood, Norman, Bass & Melby, P.A.
Bar Admissions: 1992, Florida; and 2008, North Carolina Education: Stetson College of Law (J.D., Magna Cum Laude, 1992) University of New Haven (Summa Cum Laude, 1989) *Certifications: Certified Elder Law Attorney (CELA) by the National Elder Law Foundation (2011) Florida Board Certified Elder Law Specialist (1999), Me...
Kathleen Flammia, P.A.
Kathleen Flammia graduated from the University of Florida, Levin College of Law, after completing her undergraduate work at the University of South Florida. Kathleen is a board certified Elder Law lawyer, making her a legal expert in this area of law. She is also active in numerous civic and community organizations...