Even if you have paid off your mortgage, you still have to keep on top of property taxes. As property taxes rise, this can be...Read more
Welcome to Our New Home Page!
- July 1st, 2008
We are proud to announce the release of a brand new home page with a more modern layout and many new and useful features for visitors to our site. The new features include:
- ElderLaw Radio: A brand new collection of interviews with leading elder law practitioners. Hear direct from the experts on the best strategies for the care of you and your family members.
- Discussion Forum: An updated facility for consumers to raise and discuss elder law issues they face.
- Harry's ElderLaw Blog: The comments of our president, elder law attorney Harry S. Margolis, on elder law matters big and small.
- Questions + Answers: Our answers to typical elder law questions raised by people like you.
- Survey: We will poll site visitors on various topics of interest. The current survey seeks the percentage of visitors who have long-term care insurance.
- ElderLaw Tips: Short pointers on elder law matters.
We've also changed the name of our basic primer on elder law issues to "ElderLaw 101."
Local Elder Law Attorneys in Ashburn, VA
Hale Ball Carlson Baumgartner Murphy PLC
Attorney Samantha Simmons Fredieu is an associate at Hale Ball. Ms. Fredieu graduated magna cum laude from Vermont Law School where she was the symposium editor on the Vermont Law Review, a production editor on the Vermont Journal of Environmental Law, and a member of the Moot Court Advisory Board. She has clerked for...
Margaret A. O'Reilly, PC
Margaret A. O’Reilly is an estate planning and elder law attorney with over thirty-five years of legal experience. Attorney O’Reilly graduated from Duke University with a degree in psychology, and received her law degree from Northeastern University School of Law in Boston, Massachusetts. For over 15 y...
Law Offices of John L. Laster
John Laster is a lawyer licensed to practice in Virginia, Maryland and the District of Columbia. He limits his practice to wealth transfer planning, trusts, wills, powers of attorney, health care decision-making issues, estate administration and related tax, elder law and disability concerns. Listed in The Best Lawyers...