Even if you have paid off your mortgage, you still have to keep on top of property taxes. As property taxes rise, this can be...Read more
Welcome to Our New Home Page!
- July 1st, 2008
We are proud to announce the release of a brand new home page with a more modern layout and many new and useful features for visitors to our site. The new features include:
- ElderLaw Radio: A brand new collection of interviews with leading elder law practitioners. Hear direct from the experts on the best strategies for the care of you and your family members.
- Discussion Forum: An updated facility for consumers to raise and discuss elder law issues they face.
- Harry's ElderLaw Blog: The comments of our president, elder law attorney Harry S. Margolis, on elder law matters big and small.
- Questions + Answers: Our answers to typical elder law questions raised by people like you.
- Survey: We will poll site visitors on various topics of interest. The current survey seeks the percentage of visitors who have long-term care insurance.
- ElderLaw Tips: Short pointers on elder law matters.
We've also changed the name of our basic primer on elder law issues to "ElderLaw 101."
Local Elder Law Attorneys in Ashburn, VA
Hammond and Associates, LLC, Elder Law, Estate Planning, Wills, Trusts, Probate
For Jeffrey Hammond, the practice of Elder Law is personal. Jeff’s many years of experience in law and in business did not prepare him for the crisis he faced in 2005 and 2006 when his father suffered a stroke and both of his parents suffered from dementia and other medical problems. At that time, Jeff began an i...
Ron M. Landsman, P.A.
Ron M. Landsman has been practicing elder law since 1983, before it was known as elder law, originally with Landsman and Laster, Washington, D.C., then Landsman, Eakes and Laster, also in Arlington, VA, and since 1990 in his own practice in Montgomery County, Maryland. He has been among the most active members of the...
Law Offices of John L. Laster
John Laster is a lawyer licensed to practice in Virginia, Maryland and the District of Columbia. He limits his practice to wealth transfer planning, trusts, wills, powers of attorney, health care decision-making issues, estate administration and related tax, elder law and disability concerns. Listed in The Best Lawyers...