- Richard Schulze Schulze Law Group 140 West Huffaker Lane Suite 510 Reno, NV 89511
- Brian Wyatt Law Office of Brian D. Wyatt PC 3406 American River Drive Suite B Sacramento, CA 95864
- Barbara Sonin Sonin Law 21 Court Street Woodland, CA 95695
- Ronald Hillberg Ronald W. Hillberg, Attorney at Law 630 Crane Avenue Suite C Turlock, CA 95380
- Jeffrey Hall Law Office of Jeffrey Hall, Inc. 3478 Buskirk Avenue Suite 1000 Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
- Michael Young Law Offices of Michael J. Young, Inc. 1931 San Miguel Drive Suite 220 Walnut Creek, CA 94596
- Aaron Feldman Feldman Law Group 1855 Olympic Blvd. Suite 240 Walnut Creek, CA 94596
- Gene Osofsky Osofsky & Osofsky 1290 B Street Suite 208 Hayward, CA 94541
- Jeannette Marsala Marsala Law Firm 2200 Eastridge Loop #731697 San Jose, CA 95173
- Philip Flanigan Law Offices of Philip M Flanigan 4082 N. Cedar Avenue, #104 Fresno, CA 93726
- Michael Gilfix Gilfix & La Poll Associates 2479 E. Bayshore Road Suite 220 Palo Alto, CA 94303
- Sally Bergman Law Office of Sally Bergman 1900 S Norfolk St Suite 350 San Mateo, CA 94403-1171
Schulze Law Group
Richard's practice emphasizes Elder Law, tax, and estate planning for individuals. After receiving his bachelor of art degree from Reed College in Portland, Oregon, Richard pursued his graduate education at Willamette University in Salem, Oregon receiving his Doctor of Jurisprudence and Master of Business Administratio...
Law Office of Brian D. Wyatt PC
Brian Wyatt has been practicing law in California for more than a decade. His practice focuses on trust and estate planning, probate, and special needs planning. He is a member of WealthCounsel, an association of some of America’s very best estate planning attorneys. Brian received his law degree from the Univers...
Barbara Sonin developed a passion for the elderly and people with disabilities in her childhood. She treasured time with the neighborhood "grandma" who put candy canes on her pine tree every Christmas and told stories of her native Norway. She saw the difficulties faced by the neighbor with a profoundly disabled son, w...
Ronald W. Hillberg, Attorney at Law
Ronald W. Hillberg has been a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Law (California State Bar Board of Legal Specialization ) since 1993. Mr. Hillberg is a Certified Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation. He has practiced law in Turlock, California since July 1978. Areas of pract...
Law Office of Jeffrey Hall, Inc.
Jeffrey Hall is a Tax, Trust, and Estates attorney in Pleasant Hill and Benicia, CA. He protects wealth through estate and charitable tax planning. Primarily, Mr. Hall’s practice specializes in estate planning for retirees and those who are preparing to retire. He prepares wills, revocable living trusts, durable...
Law Offices of Michael J. Young, Inc.
Michael Young, born in northern California, has been licensed as an attorney in the State of California since 1977. He has over 20 years of experience in estate planning, probate and trust administration. He is the author of the Alzheimer’s Legal Survival Kit as well as his monthly newsletter entitled Elder Law T...
Feldman Law Group
Aaron Feldman is a graduate of UC Santa Barbara and Southwestern University School of Law. He has been practicing law for over 25 years and has been in the East Bay for twenty years. He has served on the Board at Temple Isaiah for the men's group and is active in many community events.
Osofsky & Osofsky
Gene L. Osofsky, our principal, has been designated as a Northern California “Super Lawyer“ in the field of Elder Law by Thomson--Reuters, a designation given to the top 5% of Elder Law attorneys in Northern California. The designation is based upon peer review, standing and achieve...
Marsala Law Firm
Raised in the San Francisco bay area, Jeannette R. Marsala worked in the medical field before becoming an attorney. She worked at Agnews Developmental Center, caring for special needs adults with developmental disabilities. She also worked at Golden State Ambulance as a medical dispatcher, biller, and financial manager...
Law Offices of Philip M Flanigan
Philip M. Flanigan holds a B.S. degree from California State University-Fresno and a J.D. degree from Pepperdine University School of Law, having graduated cum laude. Mr. Flanigan is a member of the California State Bar Association, the Trusts and Estates Section of the State Bar, the Fresno County Bar Association, the...
Gilfix & La Poll Associates
Michael Gilfix is a nationally known authority in the field of law, aging and estate planning. A 1973 graduate of Stanford Law School, he is a Fellow of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA), a co-founder of NAELA, and a Certified Legal Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law. Mr. Gilfix regu...