Louise Paglen is the owner and founder of Paglen Law Office, a family centered law practice located in the heart of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. After raising their two sons, Louise and her husband, Randy relocated to Alleghany County, North Carolina, drawn by the glorio... (read more)
- Bailey Liipfert Liipfert Law Group, PLLC 380 Knollwood Street Suite 620 Winston-Salem, NC 27103
- Ben Limehouse Liipfert Law Group, PLLC 380 Knollwood Street Suite 620 Winston-Salem, NC 27103
- Dennis Toman The Elderlaw Firm, in Greensboro North Carolina 403 W Fisher Ave Greensboro, NC 27401
- Robyn Ellis Robyn Smith Ellis PLC 300 E 2nd Street Salem, VA Salem
- Mark Dellinger Rhodes, Butler & Dellinger, PC 318 Washington Avenue Roanoke, VA 24016
- Ebher Rossi The Rossi Law Firm, PA 2107 Maple Ave Burlington, NC 27215
- Marjorie Brown Elder Law & Estate Planning Solutions 845 Church Street North Suite 106 Concord, NC 28025
- Martin Brennan Brennan Law Firm, PLLC 13801 Reese Boulevard West Suite 110 Huntersville, NC 28078
- Louise Paglen Paglen Law Office Daetwyler Plaza 13420 Reese Blvd. West Huntersville, NC 28078
Liipfert Law Group, PLLC
Bailey Liipfert is certified as an elder law specialist by the National Elder Law Foundation. He is a former chairman of the North Carolina Bar Association Elder Law Section and the North Carolina Chapter of NAELA. He is a frequent speaker at bar association and medical community educational programs. Mr. Liipfer...
Liipfert Law Group, PLLC
Ben Limehouse is a graduate of the Wake Forest University School of Law, where he won the CALI Award for Excellence in the Elder Law Clinic. He is a member of the North Carolina Bar Association Elder Law Section and NAELA. A former public school teacher, Ben has a decade of experience in the North Carolina school...
The Elderlaw Firm, in Greensboro North Carolina
The founder and owner of the Elderlaw Firm in Greensboro, North Carolina, Dennis Toman is the first lawyer in North Carolina who is a Certified Elder Law Attorney (CELA) and a Board Certified Specialist in Estate Planning. Dennis has co-authored "Protect Your Family: Don't Write a Blank Check to the Nursing Home."...
Robyn Smith Ellis PLC
A graduate of the University of Virginia and the School of Law at the College of William and Mary, Robyn Smith Ellis has been practicing law since 1999. Robyn received the Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating of AV Preeminent®, the highest peer rating standard, signifying that a large number of her peers rank her...
Rhodes, Butler & Dellinger, PC
Practice Areas: Estate Planning; Elder Law; Trusts and Estates; Business Law; Special Needs Trusts; Guardianships; Guardian Ad Litem. Admitted: 1994, Virginia Law School: University of Richmond, J.D., 1994. College: University of Richmond, B.A., 1991. Member: Roanoke, Virginia (Young Lawyers Division, Member, Execu...
Elder Law & Estate Planning Solutions
Marjorie Brown focuses her practice solely on the areas of Estate Planning, Estate Administration, Elder Law and Veterans Aid and Attendance Benefits. We focus our education on only these areas, we focus our time only on these areas, and by focusing on these area we are able to apply this specific knowledge base...
Paglen Law Office
Louise Paglen is the owner and founder of Paglen Law Office, a family centered law practice located in the heart of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. After raising their two sons, Louise and her husband, Randy relocated to Alleghany County, North Carolina, drawn by the glorious views, the friendly people, and a...