Louisiana attorney Jimmy Long is the founder and President of Jimmy D. Long, Jr., L.L.C., a Natchitoches law office serving the people of Natchitoches, Sabine Parish and surrounding parishes in north and central Louisiana in the areas of estate planning, tax planning, business pl... (read more)
Michael B Cohen is an Elder Law attorney whose Dallas law practice focuses on the legal needs of the elderly and disabled, including, without limitation, wills, trusts, powers of attorney, estate planning and long-term care Medicaid and Veterans benefits planning in connection wi... (read more)
- Jimmy Long Jimmy D. Long, Jr., L. L. C. 4133 University Parkway Natchitoches, LA 71457
- Chuck Bauman Brown, Bauman & Smith, A Professional Corporation 400 East Fifth Street Tyler, TX 75701
- H. Gregory Walker The Walker Law Group, LLC 3800 Parliament Drive Alexandria, LA 71303
- Betty Raglin Legacy Estate & Elder Law of Louisiana, LLC 940 Ryan Street Lake Charles, LA 70601
- Raymon Harvey Arkansas Elder Law & Special Needs Trusts 650 South Shackleford Road Suite 400 Little Rock, AR 72211
- Marcie Johnson The Johnson Firm PC 2400 Lakeside Blvd. Suite 120 Richardson, TX 75082
- D. Stephens Jurist Law Group PLLC 415 North McKinley Street Suite 1090 Little Rock, AR 72205
- Rebecca Winburn Winburn Mano Schrader & Shram PLLC 12921 Cantrell Road Suite 309 Little Rock, AR 72223
- Michael Cohen Michael B. Cohen & Associates 12201 Merit Drive Suite 230 Dallas, TX 75251
- Clarke Wilcox Whatley Wilcox PLLC 221 S. Jefferson Irving, TX 75060
- Blanche Smith The Law Firm of Smith & Smith, P.C. 21 Waterway Ave. Ste 300 The Woodlands, TX 77380
- Sally Mirabella Wyatt & Mirabella, PC 26418 Oak Ridge Drive The Woodlands, TX 77380
- Blanche Smith The Law Firm of Smith & Smith, P.C. 32935 Tamina Rd. Suite 101 Magnolia, TX 77354
Jimmy D. Long, Jr., L. L. C.
Louisiana attorney Jimmy Long is the founder and President of Jimmy D. Long, Jr., L.L.C., a Natchitoches law office serving the people of Natchitoches, Sabine Parish and surrounding parishes in north and central Louisiana in the areas of estate planning, tax planning, business planning, special needs planning, charitab...
Brown, Bauman & Smith, A Professional Corporation
Chuck Bauman is a Certified Elder Law Attorney who focuses his practice on assisting clients in properly planning for probate and preserving their assets from the threats of estate taxes and long-term care costs. Mr. Bauman is Certified as an Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation, the only organizatio...
The Walker Law Group, LLC
H. Gregory Walker, Jr. (“Greg”) is an estate-planning attorney in Alexandria, Louisiana. As founder of the The Walker Law Group, LLC and the Estate Planning Law Center, the life-long resident of central Louisiana leads a practice dedicated to building and protecting families, as well as showing people how t...
Legacy Estate & Elder Law of Louisiana, LLC
Betty A. Raglin is an attorney practicing in the areas of Taxation, Estate Planning, Elder Law, Estate Administration, Trust Law, Business Planning, and Civil Litigation. Betty is Board Certified by the Louisiana Board of Legal Specialization in the areas of Tax Law and Estate Planning and Administration. Betty gradua...
Arkansas Elder Law & Special Needs Trusts
My family settled in Arkansas over 150 years ago. I grew up in El Dorado and studied in Jonesboro and Memphis. I have a B.A. and M.A. from Arkansas State University and J.D. from Memphis State University. I worked for the Arkansas Department of Human Services with Developmentally Disabled individuals for 12...
The Johnson Firm PC
Marcie Johnson concentrates in Elder Law, Medicaid and VA Pension. She also handles probate, trust administration and guardianship and works closely with clients to implement estate plans. Marcie was named one of D Magazine's Best Lawyers in Dallas 2016 and is a VA accredited attorney. Marcie is a published author...
Jurist Law Group PLLC
Mr. Stephens, a native of Conway, Arkansas, graduated cum laude from Harvard University in 1984 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in economics. While in college, he was awarded the Harvard College Scholarship Award for academic excellence and achieved All-Ivy League Honors in Harvard Varsity Track and served as co-captain...
Winburn Mano Schrader & Shram PLLC
Practice Concentration & Professional Experience Rebecca H. Winburn co-founded Winburn, Mano, Schrader & Shram, PLLC. Ms. Winburn's practice is concentrated in the area of Elder Law. She advises clients with respect to Medicaid planning, long term care planning, guardianships, special needs trusts, revocable livi...
Michael B. Cohen & Associates
Michael B Cohen is an Elder Law attorney whose Dallas law practice focuses on the legal needs of the elderly and disabled, including, without limitation, wills, trusts, powers of attorney, estate planning and long-term care Medicaid and Veterans benefits planning in connection with the protection of resources and incom...
Whatley Wilcox PLLC
As a partner at Whatley Wilcox, Clarke is focused, primarily, on Medicaid, VA Benefits and Special Needs Planning. Quote: “If someone had told me that Medicaid, VA and Special Needs planning would be challenging, uplifting and invigorating, I would have told them they were crazy. But this practice is all th...
Wyatt & Mirabella, PC
Sally Mirabella was born in Spearman, Texas, but grew up in a small town in rural Iowa. She moved back to Texas to attend college at Southwest Texas State in San Marcos where she graduated magna cum laude with a major in Journalism and a minor in Psychology. Also at Southwest, she attended the Master’s Program in...