Practice Areas: Medicaid Planning; Asset Protection; Elder Law; Estate Planning; Estate Administration; Senior Guardianship, Business Law; Corporate Law; Taxation. Admitted: 1984, Pennsylvania; 1985, New Jersey and U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey. Law School: Syra... (read more)
- Henry Carpenter Bucks County Elder Law <br>Law Offices of Henry A. Carpenter II 301 Oxford Valley Road Suite 101B Yardley, PA 19067
- Harvey Abramson Law Offices of Harvey P. Abramson 86 Buck Road Holland, PA 18966
- Valerie Howe Mason Griffin & Pierson, PC 101 Poor Farm Road Princeton, NJ 08540
- E. Gummer Elder Law Offices of E. Garrett Gummer, III 1260 Bustleton Pike Feasterville , PA 19053
- Mark Matthews Matthews & Associates 412 East Street Road Feasterville-Trevose, PA 19053
- Richard Newman Law Office of Richard Newman 50 East Court Street (Entrance in the rear of building) Doylestown, PA 18901
- Charles Cheleden C.G. Cheleden, Attorney at Law 275 South Main Street Suite 11 Doylestown, PA 18901
Bucks County Elder Law <br>Law Offices of Henry A. Carpenter II
Practice Areas: Medicaid Planning; Asset Protection; Elder Law; Estate Planning; Estate Administration; Senior Guardianship, Business Law; Corporate Law; Taxation. Admitted: 1984, Pennsylvania; 1985, New Jersey and U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey. Law School: Syracuse University, J.D., 1984; Vil...
Law Offices of Harvey P. Abramson
Harvey P. Abramson graduated from Cheltenham High School in 1962. He was a member of the National Honor Society. Upon graduation, he attended Pennsylvania State University, attaining a Bachelor of Arts degree and membership in two professional honor societies. He was also a member of the Alpha Epsilon Pi fraternity. He...
Mason Griffin & Pierson, PC
Valerie Howe is admitted to the New Jersey and Virginia Bars. She received a B.A. from the University of Virginia and a J.D. from George Washington University School of Law. She also has a Masters Degree in Taxation from the College of William & Mary, Marshall-Wythe Law School. Ms. Howe served as a Lieutenant in th...
Elder Law Offices of E. Garrett Gummer, III
E. Garrett Gummer, III concentrates his practice in the areas of Elder Law and Wills and Estates. He received his Juris Doctor (JD) from Widener University and his Master of Laws (LLM) from Temple University. Mr. Gummer has been certified as an Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation and is a member of...
Law Office of Richard Newman
Richard L. Newman has been a practicing attorney for over 30 years. Richard specializes in Elder Law and Special Needs Planning.His practice is devoted to serving some of the most vulnerable members of our society and the families that are caring for them. He is currently a member of the National Academy of Eld...
C.G. Cheleden, Attorney at Law
At Charles G. Cheleden Attorney At Law, we provide our clients quality legal counsel in a variety of legal matters, in Doylestown, Montgomeryville and surrounding areas. From straightforward issues to serious litigation, we can provide you the experience and confidential advice you need to maneuver through the laws of...