Mr. Shiles' practice is devoted to estate planning (regular and advanced), elder law planning (including Medicaid and VA), probate, trust and will administration and litigation, business transactions (including limited liability companies and family limited partnerships), and fam... (read more)
- Denise McNabb Stevens & Brand LLP 4848 SW 21st Street Suite 201 Emporia, KS 66801
- Denise McNabb Stevens & Brand LLP 4848 SW 21st Street Suite 201 Topeka, KS 66604
- Emily Donaldson Stevens & Brand LLP 4848 SW 21st Street Suite 201 Topeka, KS 66604
- Emily Donaldson Stevens & Brand LLP 900 Massachusetts Street Suite 500 Lawrence, KS 66044
- Jerry Shiles Parman & Easterday 13913 Quail Pointe Drive Suite B Oklahoma City, OK 73134
- Donna Jackson Donna J. Jackson & Associates, PLLC 10404 Vineyard Blvd Suite E Oklahoma City, OK 73120
- Michael Entz Entz Burton & Associates 5560 NW 72nd Street Building B Warr Acres, OK 73132
- Denis Rischard Rischard & Associates, PLLC 101 Park Ave #1125 Oklahoma City, OK 73102
- Glenn Stockton Stockton & Stern 9401 Indian Creek Parkway Suite 700 Overland Park, KS 66210
- Amber Thailing KC Elder Law Firm 9225 Indian Creek Parkway Suite 1100 Overland Park, KS 66210
- Samantha Shepherd Shepherd Elder Law Group, LLC 8717 West 110th Street Suite 420 Overland Park, KS 66210
- James Berger Berger Estate & Elder Law, P.A. 11233 Nall, Suite 140 Leawood, KS 66211
- Craig Reaves Reaves Law Firm, P.C. 4400 Madison Avenue Kansas City, MO 64111
Parman & Easterday
Mr. Shiles' practice is devoted to estate planning (regular and advanced), elder law planning (including Medicaid and VA), probate, trust and will administration and litigation, business transactions (including limited liability companies and family limited partnerships), and family law (adoptions, guardianships). He h...
Donna J. Jackson & Associates, PLLC
Donna J. Jackson is a CPA and an attorney. She specializes in estate planing, including trusts, special needs trusts, wills, durable power of attorneys, living wills; taxes; probates; and business organizations, including corporations, limited partnerships and limited liability companies. Donna J. Jackson obtained a B...
Entz Burton & Associates
J. Michael Entz was born on March 27, 1956, and grew up on a small farm and ranch near Hydro, Oklahoma. Michael lives in Hydro with his family and maintains law offices in Oklahoma City and Weatherford. Michael attended the University of Oklahoma College of Law where he obtained a Juris Doctorate degree, and also has...
Rischard & Associates, PLLC
Denis P. Rischard is the Senior Partner at Rischard & Associates, PLLC,. With over thirty years’ experience practicing law in Oklahoma, he is a respected member of the Oklahoma City legal community. As a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Elder Counsel, and Lawyers With Purpose, Mr....
Stockton & Stern
As Managing Partner, Glenn focuses on the big picture, both internally and with respect to clients. On the one hand, he is responsible for establishing the firm’s direction, vision and values, and ensuring they are carried out. In addition, he meets with prospective clients to discuss their needs, determines how...
KC Elder Law Firm
Amber is one of KC Elder Law's attorneys, specializing in estate planning and Medicaid planning. She works closely with the rest of the legal team to develop approaches that will be the most effective for the each individual client. Amber has been with KC Elder Law since 2001 and in that time she's watched her...
Shepherd Elder Law Group, LLC
As the founding attorney of Shepherd Elder Law Group, LLC. Samantha actively practices in both Kansas and Missouri. Her practice areas encompass elder law, estate planning, long-term care planning and asset protection, Medicaid and VA planning, trust administration, guardianships and special needs planning. Sa...
Berger Estate & Elder Law, P.A.
Jim Berger practices law with Berger Estate & Elder Law, P.A., in Leawood, Kansas. He is a licensed attorney in Kansas and Missouri and has more than 25 years of experience. Jim concentrates his practice in the areas of estate planning, elder law and probate. As a Certified Financial Planner®, he approaches law...
Reaves Law Firm, P.C.
Mr. Reaves has been Certified as an Elder Law Attorney (CELA) by the National Elder Law Foundation since the Charter class of 1995. He was the first attorney licenesd in Missouri or Kansas to receive this certification. Mr. Reaves is a past President of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA). He is a...