Practice Areas Estate Planning; Wills; Trusts; Probate; Estates; Elder Law; Special Needs Trusts Admitted: 1991, California Law School: Loyola Marymount University, J.D. Member: National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (Certified as an Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law ... (read more)
Law is my first love but my second career - but they are linked. I have a Masters in Social Work and was a Licensed Clinical Social Worker spending 15 years working as a geriatric social worker. Elder Law was a natural path after I graduated from law school twenty years ago. Be it estate planning, guardian or conservatorship proceedings or special needs trusts, I used my legal and my social work skills to see that I do the best for my clients. Elder law is making the pieces of the puzzle fit together for a plan that works for the client.
- Richard Seff Law Office of Richard M. Seff, Esq. 5850 Canoga Avenue Suite 400 Woodland Hills, CA 91367
- Elise Lampert Elise Lampert, Attorney at Law 9595 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 900 Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- Joseph McHugh LA Law Center, PC 3100 W. Burbank Blvd. Suite 201 Burbank, CA 91505
- Kathy McHugh LA Law Center, PC 3100 W. Burbank Blvd. Suite 201 Burbank, CA 91505
- Cynthia Cox Cox Law Group, Inc. Building 10 23326 Hawthorne Blvd. Torrance, CA 90505
- Philip Kavesh The Law Firm of Kavesh, Minor & Otis 990 West 190th Street, Suite 500 Torrance, CA 90502
- Leslie Barnett Law Office off Leslie Barnett 1631 Beverly Blvd. Suite 103 Los Angeles, CA 90026
- Daniel Fong Fong Law Group 300 S. Garfield Avenue Suite 207 Monterey Park, CA 91754
- Thomas McKenzie McKenzie Legal & Financial 2631 Copa De Oro Drive Los Alamitos, CA 90720
- Carlos Arcos Carlos A. Arcos, A Law Corporation 333 N. Santa Anita #8 Arcadia , CA 91006
- Mike Moran Moran Law 5 Hutton Centre Dr. Suite 1050 Santa Ana, CA 92707
- Lisa Flint Moran Law 5 Hutton Centre Dr. Suite 1050 Santa Ana, CA 92707
- Regina Campbell Law Offices of Regina M. Campbell, APC 5000 Birch Street Suite 405 Newport Beach, CA 92660
Law Office of Richard M. Seff, Esq.
It all starts with listening. Attorney Richard Seff brings his unique skillset as a former social worker. He doesn't speak legalese. He asks you questions and listens to what's important to you. Some estate planning firms sell documents. That's not how we work. An estate plan is just that, a plan. Yo...
Elise Lampert, Attorney at Law
Elise Louise Lampert established her law practice in 1994. The main focus of Ms. Lampert's practice is Estate Planning and Probate. She received her Bachelor's degree from UCLA and her Juris Doctorate from the University of La Verne. She is a member of the State Bar of California and licensed to practice before all of...
LA Law Center, PC
Joseph (Joe) McHugh is a highly experienced Elder Law attorney that has earned an excellent reputation for representing clients in the areas of Edler Law (Medi-CAL Planning), Asset Protection, Estate Planning, Wills & Trusts, Conservatorships, Trust and Probate Administration. He is the founder and principal of the...
LA Law Center, PC
Kathy McHugh has a couple of interesting job titles at LA LAW Center. Basically, she is taking her vast knowledge of business development, operations management and guest courtesy training and using it to support the business development of her husband’s law firm. Kathy makes a point of answering all calls from n...
Cox Law Group, Inc.
Practice Areas Estate Planning; Wills; Trusts; Probate; Estates; Elder Law; Special Needs Trusts Admitted: 1991, California Law School: Loyola Marymount University, J.D. Member: National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (Certified as an Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation); Foundation Council of Advan...
Law Office off Leslie Barnett
Law is my first love but my second career - but they are linked. I have a Masters in Social Work and was a Licensed Clinical Social Worker spending 15 years working as a geriatric social worker. Elder Law was a natural path after I graduated from law school twenty years ago. Be it estate planning, gua...
Fong Law Group
Daniel Fong has been practicing law since 1994 and he is licensed in both California and Hawaii. He graduated with distinction at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. Following graduation, he worked at the State Legislature of Hawaii as a legislative assistant, responsible for analysis of legislation and acting as a liai...
McKenzie Legal & Financial
As a result of an exceptionally high score on the LSAT examination, Thomas L. McKenzie was given a scholarship to Western State University College of Law, in Fullerton, California. While working full-time at night and attending full-time daily classes, Tom graduated law school with honors in 1993. While at law school,...
Carlos A. Arcos, A Law Corporation
Attorney Carlos A. Arcos has conducted seminars and spoken to numerous charitable and professional organizations for 25 years. Following is a partial list of prior speaking and community events as well as the organizational memberships and educational background of Attorney Carlos A. Arcos. Speaking and Community Act...
Michael F. Moran devotes his entire practice to the representation of victims of elder abuse and nursing home litigation. Mr. Moran has significant trial experience, having tried over 130 jury trials to verdict throughout California. He has over 29 years of experience as an attorney, including extensive experience as a...
Lisa Trinh Flint joined Moran Law as a Law Clerk in 2003 and became an associate with the firm in 2006 following her admission to the State Bar of California. Ms. Flint works closely with Mr. Moran in prosecuting Elder Abuse cases. She has second chaired in over 20 Jury Trials and Binding Arbitrations and assisted in o...