Mr. Nogowski is chair of Earp Cohn PC’s Elder and Disability Law Practice Group, which provides advice and counsel to elderly and / or disabled individuals and their families, concerning estate planning, life care planning, disability planning, guardianships and public benefits... (read more)
- Michael Connor Law Office of Michael S. Connor, Esq., LLC 644 Germantown Pike Suite 2-C Lafayette Hill, PA 19444
- Donald Nogowski Earp Cohn PC 123 So. Broad Street Suite 2170 Philadelphia, PA 19109
- Robert Gerhard Robert C. Gerhard III, Certified Elder Law Attorney 815 Greenwood Avenue Suite 8 Jenkintown, PA 19046
- Kevin Frankel Frankel Estate Planning & Elder Law, LLC 150 N. Radnor Chester Road Suite F-200 Radnor, PA 19087
- Robert Slutsky Slutsky Elder Law 600 West Germantown Pike Suite 400 Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
- E. Nego Pile Pile Law Firm 1777 Sentry Parkway, West Suite 404, Veva14 Blue Bell, PA 19422
- Larry Auerbach Larry Scott Auerbach, Esquire, CELA* 1000 Easton Road Abington, PA 19001
- Linda Anderson Anderson Elder Law 206 Old State Road Media, PA 19063
- Harris Resnick Resnick Elder Law 22 Old State Road Media, PA 1906 Media, PA 19063
Law Office of Michael S. Connor, Esq., LLC
Admitted: 1994, Pennsylvania Law School: Temple University, J.D., cum laude, 1994. College: Temple University, B.B.A., 1975. Member: Montgomery County (Member, Elder Law Committee, 2001), Pennsylvania (Member, Elder Law Committee, 2001) and American Bar Associations; National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys. Born: P...
Earp Cohn PC
Mr. Nogowski is chair of Earp Cohn PC’s Elder and Disability Law Practice Group, which provides advice and counsel to elderly and / or disabled individuals and their families, concerning estate planning, life care planning, disability planning, guardianships and public benefits counsel. Mr. Nogowski has offices l...
Robert C. Gerhard III, Certified Elder Law Attorney
Mr. Gerhard is an elder law specialist with the law firm of Gerhard & Gerhard, P.C. located in Jenkintown, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania where he has practiced elder law for 20 years. He limits his practice to elder law matters, and helps clients protect assets from long-term care co...
Frankel Estate Planning & Elder Law, LLC
Slutsky Elder Law
Named a 2019 Top Elder Law Attorney by Main Line Today Magazine Robert M. Slutsky provides legal services focusing on Estate Planning, Medicaid Planning and Elder Law. Our firm can help you negotiate the complex issues that you will confront planning your healthcare and finances with the preparation of...
Pile Law Firm
Nego is the managing attorney and founder of the Pile Law Firm, PLLC. He has over 20 years extensive experience in the areas of elder law, special needs planning, estate planning, guardianship, probate and real estate law. Nego helps seniors and their families plan for Medicaid benefits and apply for those benefits wh...
Larry Scott Auerbach, Esquire, CELA*
Larry Scott Auerbach, Esquire, CELA, CPA-PFS, J.D., LL.M.(Taxation), MBA has over 35 years extensive experience in the areas of elder law, tax law, accounting, estates, trusts, and business matters. He also counsels older individuals and their family members on Elder Law issues including how to protect their assets wh...
Anderson Elder Law
Linda Anderson is one of approximately 35 Pennsylvania lawyers certified as an Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation. Her firm, Anderson Elder Law, holds membership in the Special Needs Alliance and the Life Care Planning Law Firm Association. Linda is a long time member of the National Academy of Eld...
Resnick Elder Law
Mr. Resnick concentrates his practice in the areas of Guardianships and Disability Planning, End of Life Legal Issues, Special Needs Trusts, Medicaid Planning and Estate Administration. He has taught Elder Law at Penn State, Abington Campus, and has lectured on Elder Law Topics for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute, Drexe...