Steven A. Loeb is an attorney at Fein, Such, Kahn & Shepard, P.C, where he practices exclusively in the areas of estate planning, business planning, asset protection, tax planning (both domestic and international), estate administrations, corporate spin-offs and divestitures,... (read more)
- Don McHugh McHugh & Macri 49 Ridgedale Avenue East Hanover, NJ 07936
- Arla Cahill Mandelbaum Salsburg 3 Becker Farm Rd. Suite 105 Roseland, NJ 07068
- Richard Miller Mandelbaum Salsburg 3 Becker Farm Rd. Suite 105 Roseland, NJ 07068
- Casey Gocel Mandelbaum Salsburg 3 Becker Farm Rd. Suite 105 Roseland, NJ 07068
- Jason Marx Connell Foley LLP 56 Livingston Avenue Roseland, NJ 07068
- Steven Loeb Fein, Such, Kahn & Shepard. P.C. 7 Century Drive Suite 201 Parsippany, NJ 07054
- Deirdre Wheatley-Liss Porzio, Bromberg & Newman, PC 100 Southgate Parkway Morristown, NJ 07962
- Joseph Tiboni Tiboni & Tiboni, LLP 166 South Street New Providence, NJ 07974
- Jane Tiboni Tiboni & Tiboni, LLP 166 South Street New Providence, NJ 07974
- Donald Vanarelli Law Office of Donald Vanarelli 242 St. Paul Street Westfield, NJ 07090
- Daniel Swinton The Augulis Law Firm 2 South Avenue East Suite 200 Cranford, NJ 07016
McHugh & Macri
Donald M. McHugh is a senior partner of McHugh & Macri, Esqs. in East Hanover which was established in 1978. His prior background is in real estate, land use, planning and municipal law until his primary focus became elder/disability law in 1995. Prior clients include Sandoz Pharmaceuticals (now Novartis Pharmaceut...
Arla D. Cahill is a member of the firm’s Litigation Department and Education Law and Special Needs Practice Groups. Recognized by New Jersey Super Lawyers as a “Rising Star” in Business Litigation (2006-2009)*, Arla has represented clients in diverse industries in all aspects of complex commercial lit...
Richard Miller is designated as a “Certified Elder Law Attorney” by the National Elder Law Foundation, an organization accredited by the American Bar Association. Richard concentrates his practice in Elder Law, Guardianships, Planning for Individuals with Special Needs, Estate Planning, Asset Protection, Es...
Casey Gocel specializes in corporate transactions and estate planning. Specifically, she focuses her practice on business mergers and acquisitions, start-ups, corporate governance, sophisticated estate and family wealth transfer planning, asset protection planning, special needs planning and exempt organizations. Casey...
Connell Foley LLP
Jason E. Marx devotes his practice to the areas of estate planning; wills and trusts; estate administration; probate and trust litigation; tax and business planning for individuals, corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies; and business succession planning. Mr. Marx represents fiduciaries and benefic...
Fein, Such, Kahn & Shepard. P.C.
Steven A. Loeb is an attorney at Fein, Such, Kahn & Shepard, P.C, where he practices exclusively in the areas of estate planning, business planning, asset protection, tax planning (both domestic and international), estate administrations, corporate spin-offs and divestitures, formations, and estate liti...
Porzio, Bromberg & Newman, PC
PRACTICE Deirdre R. Wheatley-Liss focuses her practice in the areas of business planning, taxation, estate planning and administration, and elder law for individuals, closely held businesses and non-profit organizations. She has experience in Medicaid, retirement benefits and asset protection planning, guardiansh...
Law Office of Donald Vanarelli
Donald D. Vanarelli has been a practicing attorney since 1983, admitted to practice law in New Jersey and New York. Mr. Vanarelli is committed to protecting the legal rights of seniors, the disabled and their families, and families in conflict. Mr. Vanarelli and the other lawyers in his firm provide legal services...
The Augulis Law Firm
Mr. Swinton received his J.D. at Pace University School of Law from which he graduated Cum Laude, as a Ranking Scholar and winner of the American Jurisprudence Award for Excellent Achievement in the Study of Wills and Trusts. Mr. Swinton is a contributing author of "Generations - Planning Your Legacy" (Esperti Peterson...