The Law Offices of Leonard F. Baer, PLLC areas of focus are the following: Elder Law Trusts & Estate Planning Asset Protection & Financial Planning About Leonard F. Baer (Senior Partner) born in Troy, New York Admitted: 1977, New York; 1978, Florida & District of Columbia; 20... (read more)
- Leonard Baer Law Offices of Leonard F. Baer, PLLC 1571 Bowery Road Highlands, NC 28741
- J. Kevin Tharpe J. Kevin Tharpe, P.C. 405 Broad Street SE Gainesville, GA 30542
- James Miskell Estate Planning Law Group of GA James M Miskell PC 11555 Medlock Bridge Road Suite 100 Johns Creek, GA 30097
- Susan Grissom Grissom Law, LLC 10475 Medlock Bridge Road Suite 215 Johns Creek, GA 30097
- Diane Weinberg Morgan & DiSalvo, P.C. 5755 North Point Parkway, Suite 17 Alpharetta, GA 30022
- Natalie Hosea Natalie Green, PC 225 Creekstone Ridge PO BOX 242 Woodstock, GA 30188
- James Bass Law Offices of James O. Bass, PC 420 Creekstone Ridge Woodstock, GA 30188
- Keith Miles The Law Office of Keith R. Miles, LLC 3675 Crestwood Parkway Suite 400 Duluth, GA 30096
- James Bass Law Offices of James O. Bass, PC 6075 Barfield Rd Sandy Springs, GA 30328
- Paul Black The Law Office of Paul Black 2002 Summit Blvd Suite 300 Atlanta, GA 30319
Law Offices of Leonard F. Baer, PLLC
The Law Offices of Leonard F. Baer, PLLC areas of focus are the following: Elder Law Trusts & Estate Planning Asset Protection & Financial Planning About Leonard F. Baer (Senior Partner) born in Troy, New York Admitted: 1977, New York; 1978, Florida & District of Columbia; 2005, North Carolina...
J. Kevin Tharpe, P.C.
J. Kevin Tharpe assists clients in Georgia and throughout the southeast in the areas of estate planning, elder law, special needs planning and asset protection strategies. Kevin received his law degree from the Cumberland School of Law at Samford University in Birmingham, Alabama in 1988, graduating in the top half of...
Estate Planning Law Group of GA James M Miskell PC
For the past decade, Jim has been in private practice and now specializes in wills, trusts, estate planning, and elder law, ensuring that the wishes of his clients are meticulously carried out. He has developed a passion for these areas and no one is more knowledgeable or well-versed in the nuances, technicalities and...
Grissom Law, LLC
Susan Grissom is an attorney at law, licensed to practice in the courts of the State of Georgia. She received her Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree from Georgia State University College of Law and her Bachelors of Science degree from the University of South Carolina, in Aiken, South Carolina, US. Susan is a lawyer who prov...
Morgan & DiSalvo, P.C.
Diane's practice extends beyond traditional estate planning. She focuses her practice on helping individuals with disabilities achieve and finance a superior quality of life. This may include helping an individual set up a trust for a disabled family member, helping a plaintiff in a lawsuit preserve andy se...
The Law Office of Keith R. Miles, LLC
Mr. Miles comes to the fields of Estate Planning and Elder Law from deep personal experiences which affected him deeply. He began in the tax field until 2009 when his first wife passed away from pancreatic cancer. That experience caused a shift in his practice focus over to Estate Planning. Over the course of years,...
The Law Office of Paul Black
My name is Paul Black, and I am a Georgia attorney whose practice focuses on elder law, estate planning, estate administration (probate), uncontested guardianships and conservatorships, and Special Needs planning. I strive to give each of my clients the same level of care and attention that I would want for my own...