Law is my first love but my second career - but they are linked. I have a Masters in Social Work and was a Licensed Clinical Social Worker spending 15 years working as a geriatric social worker. Elder Law was a natural path after I graduated from law school twenty years ago. Be it estate planning, guardian or conservatorship proceedings or special needs trusts, I used my legal and my social work skills to see that I do the best for my clients. Elder law is making the pieces of the puzzle fit together for a plan that works for the client.
- Daniel Fong Fong Law Group 300 S. Garfield Avenue Suite 207 Monterey Park, CA 91754
- Mike Moran Moran Law 5 Hutton Centre Dr. Suite 1050 Santa Ana, CA 92707
- Lisa Flint Moran Law 5 Hutton Centre Dr. Suite 1050 Santa Ana, CA 92707
- Kevin Snyder Snyder Law 1 Park Plaza, Suite 370 Irvine, CA 92614
- Roshele Snyder RSnyder Law Firm, PC 950 South Coast Drive Suite 210 Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- Thomas McKenzie McKenzie Legal & Financial 2631 Copa De Oro Drive Los Alamitos, CA 90720
- Regina Campbell Law Offices of Regina M. Campbell, APC 5000 Birch Street Suite 405 Newport Beach, CA 92660
- Leslie Barnett Law Office off Leslie Barnett 1631 Beverly Blvd. Suite 103 Los Angeles, CA 90026
Fong Law Group
Daniel Fong has been practicing law since 1994 and he is licensed in both California and Hawaii. He graduated with distinction at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. Following graduation, he worked at the State Legislature of Hawaii as a legislative assistant, responsible for analysis of legislation and acting as a liai...
Michael F. Moran devotes his entire practice to the representation of victims of elder abuse and nursing home litigation. Mr. Moran has significant trial experience, having tried over 130 jury trials to verdict throughout California. He has over 29 years of experience as an attorney, including extensive experience as a...
Lisa Trinh Flint joined Moran Law as a Law Clerk in 2003 and became an associate with the firm in 2006 following her admission to the State Bar of California. Ms. Flint works closely with Mr. Moran in prosecuting Elder Abuse cases. She has second chaired in over 20 Jury Trials and Binding Arbitrations and assisted in o...
Kevin is a husband, father, and an attorney passionate about helping his clients and community. A tenured attorney, Kevin earned his LL.M (Masters of Law) from the California Western School of Law; his JD (Juris Doctorate) from the University of Richmond School of Law, graduating with honors; and his B.A. (Bache...
McKenzie Legal & Financial
As a result of an exceptionally high score on the LSAT examination, Thomas L. McKenzie was given a scholarship to Western State University College of Law, in Fullerton, California. While working full-time at night and attending full-time daily classes, Tom graduated law school with honors in 1993. While at law school,...
Law Office off Leslie Barnett
Law is my first love but my second career - but they are linked. I have a Masters in Social Work and was a Licensed Clinical Social Worker spending 15 years working as a geriatric social worker. Elder Law was a natural path after I graduated from law school twenty years ago. Be it estate planning, gua...