Ana Prendergast assists clients in a wide array of matters including Estate Planning, Estate Administration, Elder Law, Medicaid and Long-Term Care Planning, Post-Divorce Estate Planning, Guardianships, Veterans Benefits, Estate & Fiduciary Litigation, as well as Family Law m... (read more)
- Leonard Baer Law Offices of Leonard F. Baer, PLLC 1571 Bowery Road Highlands, NC 28741
- Chadwicke Groover Upstate Elder Law, P.A. 133 Woodruff Place Circle Simpsonville, SC 29681
- J. Kevin Tharpe J. Kevin Tharpe, P.C. 405 Broad Street SE Gainesville, GA 30542
- Anastasia Prendergast Prendergast Law 29 N. Market Street Suite 405 Asheville, NC 28801
- Heidi Stewart Heidi H. Stewart, Attorney at Law, P.A. One Oak Plaza Suite 301 Asheville, NC 28801
- Carole Spainhour ElderLaw Carolina Orange Street Professional Park 32 Orange Street Asheville, NC 28801
- William Biggers Biggers & Associates, PLLC 79 Woodfin Place Suite 211 Asheville, NC 28801
Law Offices of Leonard F. Baer, PLLC
The Law Offices of Leonard F. Baer, PLLC areas of focus are the following: Elder Law Trusts & Estate Planning Asset Protection & Financial Planning About Leonard F. Baer (Senior Partner) born in Troy, New York Admitted: 1977, New York; 1978, Florida & District of Columbia; 2005, North Carolina...
Upstate Elder Law, P.A.
Chad is originally from Florence, South Carolina. He is a graduate of Bob Jones University and the Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University in Macon, Georgia. He began his practice of law in Washington, D.C., first at the National Law Center for Children and Families, then with Senator Charles Grassley as st...
J. Kevin Tharpe, P.C.
J. Kevin Tharpe assists clients in Georgia and throughout the southeast in the areas of estate planning, elder law, special needs planning and asset protection strategies. Kevin received his law degree from the Cumberland School of Law at Samford University in Birmingham, Alabama in 1988, graduating in the top half of...
Ana Prendergast assists clients in a wide array of matters including Estate Planning, Estate Administration, Elder Law, Medicaid and Long-Term Care Planning, Post-Divorce Estate Planning, Guardianships, Veterans Benefits, Estate & Fiduciary Litigation, as well as Family Law matters including Separation, Divorce and...
About Carole Spainhour Carole is principal of ElderLaw Carolina and her role is to use her knowledge and experience to guide the client in planning for later in life transitions. Her goal for the planning process is to put the client's wishes into a plan that will accomplish their intentions and also avoid...
Biggers & Associates, PLLC
William T. BiggersPhone: (828) 258-0576Fax: (828) 258-9857Email: Contact William T. Biggers William T. Biggers has earned an AV® Preeminent Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell™, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for his professionalism and ethics. Practice areas: Wills and probate...