Search for Elder Law Attorneys
Edward H Stone
The Law Office of Edward H. Stone is located at 10 South LaSalle Street, Suite 1230, Chicago, IL. 60603. Mr. Stone has practiced law in the State of Illinois since 1970.
Mr. Stone received his Juris Doctor Law Degree in 1969 from DePaul University College of Law and his L.L.M. in Taxation in 1982 from The John Marshall Law School.
Mr. Stone is currently a member of The Chicago Bar Association, The State of Illinois Bar Association, The American Bar Association, The Chicago Estate Planning Council and National Association of Elder Law Attorneys.
Mr. Stone is a member of the Probate Practice, Trust and Elder Law committees of The Chicago Bar Association.
The Law Office of Edward H. Stone was founded in 1980 in Chicago, Illinois and limits its practice to the following areas of law:
- Financial and Estate Planning.
- Wealth Preservation and Asset Protection.
- Preparation of Wills & Living, Testamentary, Personal and Charitable Trusts.
- Probate and Guardianship Estate Administration.
- Elder Law.
- Contested Probate Estate Matters, including Will Contests.
- General Corporate Matters, including organization of and counsel to Limited Liability Corporations.
- Individual and Federal Estate Taxation and Preparation of 1040's, 1041's and 706 forms.
- Real Estate Matters, including residential and commercial real estate closings.
- Estate and Financial Planning including the preparation of Wills, Living and Testamentary Trusts, Heath Care Powers of Attorney, Living Wills and Durable Powers of Attorney for Property.
- Probate Administration, for Decedent and Guardianship Estates, Probate Litigation and Will Contests
- Elder Law.
- Real Estate Law, including Residential and Commercial Real Estate Closings.
- Individual Income and Federal Estate Taxation.
- Business Organizations, including organization and counsel for Limited Liability Corporations.