Search for Elder Law Attorneys
Don Rosenberg Esq.
Don L. Rosenberg
phone (248) 641-7526
fax (248) 641-7073
* Don L. Rosenberg is a partner in the law firm of Barron, Rosenberg, Mayoras & Mayoras, P.C. and has been practicing for over thirty years. Don is one of the first attorneys in Michigan to practice Edler Law.
* Don's practice is limited to specializing in issues concerning disability, estate, business, long term care, nursing home, Medicaid, special needs and Veteran Benefits planning.
* Member of National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys and has been listed since 1991 in the Academy's Experience Registry in the areas of Planning for Disabilities, Estate Planning, Estate and Gift Tax Planning, Decedents (Probate) Estate Administration, Guardian/Conservatorship and Medicaid Planning.
* Immediate Past Chair of the Elder Law and Disability Rights Section of the State Bar of Michigan (also Council Member of Section for the last 10 years).
* Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Alzheimers's Association - Greater Michigan Chapter. Serving 3rd term.
* Public Policy Chair of the Alzheimer's Assocation - Greater Michigan Chapter as well as a member of the State Public Policy Council-Alzheimer's Association.
* Charter Member of the Academy of Special Needs Planners and Member of the Financial and Estate Planning Council of Metropolitan Detroit.
* Member of the Financial and Estate Planning Council of Metropolitan Detroit.
* Selected in years 2009, 2010 and 2011 as a "Superlawyer" which designates that I am in the top 5% of lawyers in the country in my field. I am also an accredited attorney with the US Department of Veterans. In 2010 I was selected by Hour Detroit Magazine as 5 Star Wealth Manager in the area of estate planning and was recently selected again for 2011.
* Quoted in the March 6, 2000 of issue of Forbes magazine on page 178 in the article titled, "If It Sounds Too Good..." on the topic of trusts that are to good to be true.
* Featured on local TV Station WDIV by Senior Reporter, Dell Warner, in a Say Concerning Elder Law.
* Selected Honored Member of the National Directory of Who's Who in Executives and Professionals, 1995, Who's Who in American Law, 1998-1999 and Who's Who, 1998 Honored and Distinguished Lawyers as well as Strathmore's Who's Who Millenium 2000-2001.
* Past-President of KESHET, which is a nonprofit organization that serves families who have children of any age with disabilities of any kind and a past Member of the Board of Directors of KADIMA, which is a nonprofit organization that serves families and individuals with mental illnesses. * Don is a frequent lecturer and has spoken before many groups including, Special Olympics of Michigan, Michigan Alzheimers Association, Michigan Institute of Continuing Legal Education (Medicaid Update) Wayne State University, University of Michigan, Michigan State University, Brain Injury Association of Michigan, Far Conservatory, Macomb County Intermediate School District, Christian Services Coordinators Association, Michigan Association of School Administrators, Macomb County Life Underwriters, and numerous public seminars given in conjunction with colleges, senior centers, stock brokerage firms, accounting firms, financial planners and life insurance agencies.
The seasoned and caring attorneys of Barron, Rosenberg, Mayoras & Mayoras, P.C. concentrate on legal issues helping seniors, families of seniors, and those who want to play for their golden years, including elder law, estate planning, probate litigation and related disputes, estate and trust administration, and related legal areas.
Located in Troy, Michigan, in Oakland County, the BRMM law firm is a prestiguous, botique law firm with unmatched experience in all legal issues that arise when loved ones age or pass away.
Learn more, or schedule a free consultation, at www. brmmlaw.com