Leslie Dillon Thomas is a founding member, partner and estate planning attorney with Thomas Walters, PLLC. She received her business degree from Texas A&M University in 1990, and graduated magna cum laude from South Texas College of Law in 1993, where she served as the ... (read more)
- Marilyn Miller Marilyn G. Miller, Attorney at Law 1220 West Highway 290 Dripping Springs, TX 78620
- Todd Marquardt Marquardt Law Firm, P.C. 15600 San Pedro, Suite 100 San Antonio, TX 78232
- James Rainey Rainey & Rainey, Attorneys at Law, LP 2900 W. Waco Drive Waco, TX 76710
- Elisa Rainey Rainey & Rainey, Attorneys at Law, LP 2900 W. Waco Drive Waco, TX 76710
- Mark Hobbs Johnson Hobbs Squires LLP 400 Austin Avenue Suite 903 Waco, TX 76701
- Blanche Smith The Law Firm of Smith & Smith, P.C. 32935 Tamina Rd. Suite 101 Magnolia, TX 77354
- Leslie Thomas Thomas Walters, PLLC 1701 River Run Suite 1010 Fort Worth, TX 76107
- Blanche Smith The Law Firm of Smith & Smith, P.C. 21 Waterway Ave. Ste 300 The Woodlands, TX 77380
- Sally Mirabella Wyatt & Mirabella, PC 26418 Oak Ridge Drive The Woodlands, TX 77380
- Cynthia Fronterhouse Nimmons & Fronterhouse, P.C. 8588 Katy Freeway Suite 255 Houston, TX 77024
- Stephen Turkett Turkett Law Office 9500 Ray White Road Suite 200 Fort Worth, TX 76244
Marilyn G. Miller, Attorney at Law
I am a solo practitioner, maintaining offices in Austin and Dripping Springs, Texas. I have chosen to keep the size of my office small, so that my clients get the personal attention they need and deserve. But small size doesn't mean a lack of experience or training. I received my law degree from the University of...
Marquardt Law Firm, P.C.
My passion is empowering business owners, retirees, adult caregiving children, and fiduciaries to understand complex laws and advocate for them when they are in trouble. I take the time to really listen to the questions, dreams, and fears of my clients. As part of my goal oriented process, I first seek to understand th...
Rainey & Rainey, Attorneys at Law, LP
James Rainey provides legal services in a wide range of fields, including elder law, estate planning, and personal injury trial law, including wrongful death. With a special emphasis on Medicaid planning, elder law and serious personal injury matters, James Rainey seeks to foster a personal relationship with each clien...
Rainey & Rainey, Attorneys at Law, LP
Elisa is a Certified Elder Law Attorney, certified by the National Elder Law Foundation, as recognized by the State Bar of Texas Board of Legal Specialization. She commits her practice entirely to estate planning and elder law. Elisa handles Medicaid Planning, Special Needs Planning including Special Needs Trusts, Will...
Johnson Hobbs Squires LLP
Mark Hobbs is a Partner of the Firm. His primary areas of practice include estate planning, wills, trusts, probate, business succession planning, and other matters involving family wealth planning and management. He also regularly assists clients in the formation, operation, and governance of tax-exempt nonprofit organ...
Thomas Walters, PLLC
Leslie Dillon Thomas is a founding member, partner and estate planning attorney with Thomas Walters, PLLC. She received her business degree from Texas A&M University in 1990, and graduated magna cum laude from South Texas College of Law in 1993, where she served as the Assistant Editor of the Law Review and r...
Wyatt & Mirabella, PC
Sally Mirabella was born in Spearman, Texas, but grew up in a small town in rural Iowa. She moved back to Texas to attend college at Southwest Texas State in San Marcos where she graduated magna cum laude with a major in Journalism and a minor in Psychology. Also at Southwest, she attended the Master’s Program in...
Turkett Law Office
Our practice is dedicated to helping you plan for and get through the tough times in life. We give our clients peace of mind knowing that they have their affairs in order and they won’t leave a mess for their loved ones. We lead our clients through the maze of legal matters that arise when a loved one...