Search for Elder Law Attorneys
Rob Goldman brings 29 years of experience to the table, tested experience that helps him relate to his client’s concerns and navigate through difficult relationship challenges to achieve a sensible resolution. Rob Goldman represents clients who are committed to doing things the right way, fixing mistakes, value experience and integrity, and are willing to trust that the process will be the best path to Peace of Mind.
- Juris Doctor (with honors), University of Maryland School of Law, 1986
- B. Proc. University of Cape Town (UCT) Faculty of Law, South Africa, 1980
- Court of Appeals of Maryland, 1986
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals, 1988
- United States District Court (MD), 1990
- Supreme Court of South Africa (TPD), 1983
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
- Maryland State Bar Assn, Elder Law & Bankruptcy Sections
- Baltimore City Bar Assn
- Domestic Mediator
- Arbitrator (BBB)
PRACTICE AREAS: Wills, Estate Planning, Probate & Elder Law, Real Estate Law, Bankruptcy Law, Divorce, Separation Agreements, Pre-Nuptial Agreements
Elderly Senior citizens looking for legal advice from an Elder Law attorney in Baltimore County and Harford County turn to Rob Goldman. Rob’s unique blend of compassion, humor, creativity and pragmatism enables Seniors, and children who are caring for aging parents, to connect with him. Rob’s experience, compassion and patience helps Senior citizens to get their affairs in order and brings Peace of Mind to stressed family and care-givers.
6800-B Holabird Avenue
111 S. Calvert St.
Emmorton Bldg - Ste 207
2107 Laurel Bush Rd
Bel Air, MD