Search for Elder Law Attorneys
M. Michele Cecil
Practicing in Owensboro since 2001. However born and raised in Daviess County, Kentucky.
Currently I am decidated to fulfilling our Elder Law clients broader needs than just Estate Planning.
Current Memberships: National Association of Elder Law Attorneys; Elder Counsel; Kentucky Bar Sections of Elder Law and Estate Planning, as well as the Owensboro Council on Estate Planning.
As a US Army Veteran, I appreciate other veteran's service and offer special assistance with VA Pension Applications.
Caslin & Cecil has always handled some Estate Planning and Probate matters, since our 1993 start-up. We decided to dedicate time and resources more fully to Elder Law as well as Life Planning options.
Our Life Planning or Crisis Solutions comprehensively covers incapacity, end of life medical care, long-term care (LTC) needs for Elders or the disabled.
Caslin & Cecil will discuss options and considerations for at-home care, assisted living or nursing home care.
Caslin & Cecil Life Plans also include advice on locating the appropriate LTC care, coordinating public and private resources such as insurance to finance the cost of care and advocating for the client’s right to quality care. Caslin & Cecil will process client's paperwork at local Medicaid offices.
Caslin & Cecil offer a variety of solutions to their clients
- Life & Testamentary Trusts (Revocable and Irrevocable)
- Life & Estate Gifting Strategies, Life & Estate Real Estate Plans
- Advise for pay off or discountinuance of Mortgages and Reverse Mortgages, Prepaid Irrevocable Funeral Contracts, Trusts or Savings Accounts,
- Planning Options for retirement accounts and their periodic distributions.
- Consult and work with clients medical providers, financial advisors and CPAs.