Search for Elder Law Attorneys
Kathleen M. Martin CELA
Kathleen M. Martin, CELA*
- (610) 323-2800 ext. 120
In my nursing career, I approached health care holistically, in that true health requires the coordination of medical care with the patient's economic issues, interpersonal relationships, and sometimes, spiritual values. It is my feeling that elder law is a continuation of the holistic medical model, by also incorporating legal issues with traditional health care issues. As we age, there are issues that impact our ability to age gracefully with dignity. We at O'Donnell, Weiss & Mattei, P.C. are able to provide a comprehensive approach to maintain individuals' hopes and expectations, and improve their lives as they age.
*Certified as an Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court
Areas of Practice:
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Admitted to Practice
- Pennsylvania, 2002
- Estate Planning Certificate, Graduate Tax, Villanova University School of Law, 2004
- Widener University School of Law Health Institute, Certificate, 2002
- Widener University School of Law, 2002, JD
- Kutztown University, 1997, BS in Nursing
- Gwynedd-Mercy College, 1972, AD in Nursing
In the News:
Kathleen M. Martin, Esquire Named 2102 "Rising Star" by Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Magazine and www.superlawyers.com.
Certified as an Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Member
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Elder Law Committee
- PA Bar Association (PBA) Elder Law Section, Council Member
- American Bar Association
- PA Association of Elder Law Attorneys (PAELA), Member
- Community Activities and Memberships
- YWCA Tri-County Area in Pottstown
- Costumer, W.C. Henderson High School Musical
- PA Bar Institute (PBI) Presenter
- Regular columnist for The Mercury - please visit OWM Law's Publications page to view Legal Ease articles
- Registered Nurse, Abington Memorial Hospital
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Registered Nurse, Certified in Home Health Care
- Visiting Nurse Association of Pottstown and Vicinity, 13 years as field nurse, quality assurance and Nursing Supervisor
Crisis in American Healthcare: How Will the Medicare Eligible Population Pay for Prescription Drugs? 6 Holy Cross Journal of Law and Public Policy 69 (2001).
Our Diverse Strengths Are Your Resources:
OWM Law has been serving clients in Pottstown, Phoenixville and throughout Montgomery, Chester and Berks Counties since 1955. We have fully-staffed offices in both Pottstown and Phoenixville, and the legal team at O'Donnell, Weiss & Mattei, P.C. is focused on you and your needs. By the time you make the call for legal help, you are probably in need of urgent, fact-based attention, looking for a professional, confident attorney associated with a well-staffed law firm. The lawyers at OWM Law will navigate you through the complexities of your situation with a goal toward achieving the best possible results for you. The successful resolution of each case begins with our commitment to open communication and a knowledge-based team approach to your case. We strive to utilize the latest available technology while endeavoring to develop and maintain personal relationships with our clients and provide individualized service. Your call to OWM Law will be met with personable, professional staff and a prompt response from one of our attorneys.
In order to provide clients with counsel and service from a dedicated group of lawyers, paraprofessionals and other members of our staff—all trained in a particular area of law, O'Donnell, Weiss & Mattei is organized internally into 9 client service teams made up by the lawyers and staff who practice in the particular areas. By developing well-coordinated teams, we are able to handle complex transactions providing the solutions our clients need and want on a daily basis.
347 Bridge Street