Search for Elder Law Attorneys
Christopher T. Lindsay
- Christopher T. Lindsay is the founder of the Estate Planning & Elder Law Services law firm. For almost 20 years, Mr. Lindsay has practiced exclusively in the areas of estate planning, elder law, and probate and trust administration.
- With extensive experience in estate planning and probate and trust administration, Mr. Lindsay is committed to guiding his clients through the design, preparation, and implementation of their estate plans, including those with special needs.
- He also assists his clients navigate their way through confusing and complicated probate proceedings, and with the proper administration of a living trust. His experience in the probate courts includes work with contested and uncontested decedents' estates, guardianships and conservatorships.
- Mr. Lindsay is dedicated to providing his elderly clients solutions to their complex long-term care planning options by exploring the options available through private insurance, as well as the Medicare and Medicaid programs. As an attorney accredited with the Veterans Administration, he also enjoys helping Veterans and their spouses obtain all of the benefits they are entitled to under the law.
- Community involvement is an integral part of our firm's philosophy. Mr. Lindsay has served his community by teaching hundreds of Estate Planning and Long Term Care Planning courses in the numerous communities including Ann Arbor, Westland, Walled Lake, Pinckney, and Dexter, Michigan.
- Mr. Lindsay is a member of the Probate and Estate Planning and Elder Law sections of the State Bar of Michigan, as well as the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys.
- Mr. Lindsay earned his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Detroit School of Law in Detroit, Michigan, and his Bachelor of Science degree, cum laude, from Ferris State University in Big Rapids, Michigan. Mr. Lindsay is admitted to the State Bar of Michigan and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
We strive to promote and preserve the personal and financial well being of our clients and to offer a holistic approach to solving their problems by providing knowledgeable, honest, premium quality legal services designed to meet our clients present and future needs, in a pleasant, organized, and professional manner. Each attorney and staff member is part of a team that is dedicated to achieving our Mission.
Our law firm is dedicated to providing quality legal services in the following areas:
- Estate Planning
- Special Needs Planning
- Probate Administration & Litigation
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Trust Administration & Litigation
- Elder Law
- Long Term Care Planning