- Jeffrey Hall Law Office of Jeffrey Hall, Inc. 3478 Buskirk Avenue Suite 1000 Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
- Aaron Feldman Feldman Law Group 1855 Olympic Blvd. Suite 240 Walnut Creek, CA 94596
- Barbara Sonin Sonin Law 21 Court Street Woodland, CA 95695
- Gene Osofsky Osofsky & Osofsky 1290 B Street Suite 208 Hayward, CA 94541
- Sally Bergman Law Office of Sally Bergman 1900 S Norfolk St Suite 350 San Mateo, CA 94403-1171
- Brian Wyatt Law Office of Brian D. Wyatt PC 3406 American River Drive Suite B Sacramento, CA 95864
- Michael Gilfix Gilfix & La Poll Associates 2479 E. Bayshore Road Suite 220 Palo Alto, CA 94303
Law Office of Jeffrey Hall, Inc.
Jeffrey Hall is a Tax, Trust, and Estates attorney in Pleasant Hill and Benicia, CA. He protects wealth through estate and charitable tax planning. Primarily, Mr. Hall’s practice specializes in estate planning for retirees and those who are preparing to retire. He prepares wills, revocable living trusts, durable...
Feldman Law Group
Aaron Feldman is a graduate of UC Santa Barbara and Southwestern University School of Law. He has been practicing law for over 25 years and has been in the East Bay for twenty years. He has served on the Board at Temple Isaiah for the men's group and is active in many community events.
Barbara Sonin developed a passion for the elderly and people with disabilities in her childhood. She treasured time with the neighborhood "grandma" who put candy canes on her pine tree every Christmas and told stories of her native Norway. She saw the difficulties faced by the neighbor with a profoundly disabled son, w...
Osofsky & Osofsky
Gene L. Osofsky, our principal, has been designated as a Northern California “Super Lawyer“ in the field of Elder Law by Thomson--Reuters, a designation given to the top 5% of Elder Law attorneys in Northern California. The designation is based upon peer review, standing and achieve...
Law Office of Brian D. Wyatt PC
Brian Wyatt has been practicing law in California for more than a decade. His practice focuses on trust and estate planning, probate, and special needs planning. He is a member of WealthCounsel, an association of some of America’s very best estate planning attorneys. Brian received his law degree from the Univers...
Gilfix & La Poll Associates
Michael Gilfix is a nationally known authority in the field of law, aging and estate planning. A 1973 graduate of Stanford Law School, he is a Fellow of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA), a co-founder of NAELA, and a Certified Legal Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law. Mr. Gilfix regu...