We are proud to announce the release of a brand new
home page with a more modern layout
and many new and useful features for visitors to our site. The new features
- ElderLaw Radio: A brand new collection of
with leading elder law practitioners. Hear direct from the experts on the best strategies for the care of you and your family members.
- Discussion Forum: An updated facility for
to raise and discuss elder law issues they face.
- Harry's ElderLaw Blog: The comments of our president, elder law attorney Harry S. Margolis, on elder
big and small.
- Questions + Answers: Our answers to
law questions raised by people like you.
- Survey: We will poll site visitors on
various topics of interest. The current survey seeks the percentage of visitors who have long-term care insurance.
- ElderLaw Tips: Short pointers on
We've also changed the name of our basic primer on elder law issues to "ElderLaw 101."
Popular features that are still on the page include Find an ElderLaw Attorney, ElderLaw News, ElderLaw Library, Checklists, Calculators, and Links.