Search for Elder Law Attorneys
Wendell W. Walsh
Wendell has always enjoyed counseling seniors. He advises clients on asset preservation and long term health care planning. Prior to joining our firm in 1985, he was a managing attorney for the Older Adults Project in South Bend. He’s also a teacher at heart, helping young people through coaching high school and college mock trial teams and by working with Big Brothers/Big Sisters.
- Elder Law
- Medical & Insurance Litigation
- St. Joseph County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Board Member, Center for Hospice Care, Inc. and Hospice Foundation, Inc.
- Past Coach, Notre Dame Law School Trial Teams
- Past Coach, South Bend St. Joseph High School Trial Teams
- Past Parish Council Member, Little Flower Catholic Church
- Past Board Member, East Side Little League of South Bend
- Past Board Member, Big Brothers/Big Sisters of St. Joseph County
At May Oberfell Lorber, we embrace a responsive, accessible team approach in order to best serve our clients.
Our approach ensures that the appropriate people will handle your matter by offering the experience and skill necessary to address your particular legal need.
By allowing us to serve you, you benefit from:
- One-on-one attention
- Reasonable legal fees
- Timely responses to your needs
Collaborative, yet cost-effective, counsel so you always receive the advantages of our entire team
4100 Edison Lakes Parkway