Search for Elder Law Attorneys
Rob Goldman brings 29 years of experience to the table, tested experience that helps him relate to his client’s concerns and navigate through difficult relationship challenges to achieve a sensible resolution. Rob Goldman represents clients who are committed to doing things the right way, fixing mistakes, value experience and integrity, and are willing to trust that the process will be the best path to Peace of Mind.
- Juris Doctor (with honors), University of Maryland School of Law, 1986
- B. Proc. University of Cape Town (UCT) Faculty of Law, South Africa, 1980
- Court of Appeals of Maryland, 1986
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals, 1988
- United States District Court (MD), 1990
- Supreme Court of South Africa (TPD), 1983
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
- Maryland State Bar Assn, Elder Law & Bankruptcy Sections
- Baltimore City Bar Assn
- Domestic Mediator
- Arbitrator (BBB)
PRACTICE AREAS: Wills, Estate Planning, Probate & Elder Law, Real Estate Law, Bankruptcy Law, Divorce, Separation Agreements, Pre-Nuptial Agreements
Rob Goldman of Rob Goldman Legal Solutions is a Dundalk, Bel Air, Owings Mills, Towson, and Baltimore lawyer. Having more than 29 years of experience in Estate Planning, Elder Law, & Probate enables him to hone in on the real issues and provide affordable, sensible solutions. We bring you Peace of Mind. We demonstrate our commitment to you through good communication, sound advice, thoughtful planning, effective implementation, and value.
Value, Trust, Integrity, … if we cannot help you, we don’t charge you!
6800-B Holabird Avenue
111 S. Calvert St.
Emmorton Bldg - Ste 207
2107 Laurel Bush Rd
Bel Air, MD