Search for Elder Law Attorneys
Welcome to the Siemel Law Firm, P.C.
We are an law firm focusing on wills & trusts, child protection and long term care planning for families. When you need a competent, compassionate, and caring lawyer .
We also represent our clients in legal disputes involving:
- Wills & trusts
- Elder Law & Medicaid Planning
- Guardianships & Conservatorships
- Probate & Trust Administration
Call our law office today and schedule your free consultation.
Wills and trusts, elder law, and special needs planning for families. If what you want is to know you’ve got a plan in place that will make things easy for your loved ones no matter what happens when, we’re the right fit for you.
- Flat Fees for Planning. All of our planning fees are fixed fees agreed to in advance, so there are no surprises. When we meet, you choose the level of planning that matches your priorities so there will never be any fee surprises.
- We Take Care of You.We don’t just draft a stack of legal documents and send you on your way. We make sure your assets are owned in the right way, we make sure your kids’ will be cared-for by the people you want; we ensure everyone you’ve named in your plan knows what to do if anything happens to you.
- We Check Up on You. We review your plan at least every 3 years. Throughout your life, your assets change; your family changes; the law will definitely change.
- We Help You Build a Solid Financial House.We help you get your legal and financial house in order by helping you makesmart choices about things like buying insurance, saving for college, retirement planning, and long-term care planning so you never spend more than you have to or get taken advantage of by unscrupulous sales people.
- Legacy Planning.We believe that planning is about much more than just the transfer of your financial wealth. With all of our plans, we include a process to help you transfer your most important personal wealth to your loved ones, including your intellectual, spiritual and human assets – who you are and what’s important to you.
We love our families and we know you do too. So we take the time to design a plan that will work for your situation when your family needs it most.