Search for Elder Law Attorneys
Marcellus M. Lebbin
A Michiana native, Marcel joined May Oberfell Lorber in 2004. He offers clients an insightful approach to estate planning and administration, commercial real estate, and litigation matters. Outside of the firm, he serves the community as a board member for REAL Services, the Student Hunger Drive and Stepwise, a program helping children with educational challenges. He also enjoys water, swimming, scuba diving or even when frozen to play ice hockey.
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Estate Administration
- Elder Law
- Commercial Real Estate
- St. Joseph County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- Cass Country Bar Association
- Board Member, Real Services Guardianship Council
- President, Michiana Estate Planning Council
- Board Member, Northern Indiana Student Hunger Drive
- Board Member, Stepwise
At May Oberfell Lorber, we embrace a responsive, accessible team approach in order to best serve our clients.
Our approach ensures that the appropriate people will handle your matter by offering the experience and skill necessary to address your particular legal need.
By allowing us to serve you, you benefit from:
- One-on-one attention
- Reasonable legal fees
- Timely responses to your needs
Collaborative, yet cost-effective, counsel so you always receive the advantages of our entire team
300 North Michigan Suite 419.
South Bend, IN