Search for Elder Law Attorneys
The Law Offices of Leonard F. Baer, PLLC areas of focus are the following:
- Elder Law
- Trusts & Estate Planning
- Asset Protection & Financial Planning
About Leonard F. Baer (Senior Partner) born in Troy, New York
Admitted: 1977, New York; 1978, Florida & District of Columbia; 2005, North Carolina & Georgia
Education: Ithaca College (B.S., Cum Laude, 1969) New England School of Law (J.D., 1973); University of Miami (M.S., with Honors, 1994)
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Senior Counsel, South Florida Water Management District, West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Private Practice, Civil and Criminal litigation, Coral Gables, Florida.
- Adjunct Professor, Sports Law, University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida.
- Select Panel Committee Member to the Federal Courts, Southern District of Florida.
- Deputy Chief Major Crimes, United States Attorney's Office, Southern District of Florida.
- Assistant State Attorney,Trial Division Chief, Miami, Florida.
- Assistant Vice President & Corporate Counsel, Physicians Planning Service Corporation, New York, New York
- AV rated attorney listed in Martindale-Hubbell
- Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
- North Carolina Top Rated Lawyers
- North Carolina Certified Superior Court Mediator
- North Carolina Clerk of Court Mediator:Estates & Guardianship
- Rotary International: Paul Harris Fellow
- Order of the Coif
- Recipient: Trial Advocacy Award, United States Department of Justice
- Phi Delta Phi
Welcome to the Law Offices of Leonard F. Baer, PLLC
Our law firm is primarily focused in the areas of Estate & Trust Planning, Elder law, Asset Protection and Financial Planning, property rights, business law & contract negotiation for clients in the States of North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, New York, and the District of Columbia.
Our firm is dedicated to serving clients with personal attention, compassion, understanding, and professionalism during what may be an emotionally difficult time.
Leonard F. Baer is an AV rated attorney listed in Martindale-Hubbell. He has been selected for inclusion in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers, North Carolina Top Rated Lawyers and is a North Carolina Certified Superior Court Mediator and a North Carolina Clerk of Court Mediator:Estates & Guardianship.