Search for Elder Law Attorneys
Jonathan is one of 142 out of more than 21,000+ North Carolina attorneys who is a Board Certified Specialist in Estate Planning and Probate Law. Jonathan focuses his practice on advanced issues in estate planning, probate and business continuation planning. He assists his clients in leveraging their options to maximize wealth, minimize estate taxes and other transfer fees, and maintain privacy, dignity and control throughout their lifetimes and after death.
- North Carolina Board Certified Specialist in Estate Planning and Probate Law
- Member: North Carolina State Bar Association
- Estate Planning & Fiduciary Law Section, North Carolina State Bar Association
- Elder Law Section, North Carolina State Bar Association
- Accredited Attorney with Department of Veterans Affairs.
Licensed to practice in North Carolina.
- Trust & Estate Planning
- Income Tax Planning
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Family Wealth Transfer
- Special Needs Planning
- Medicaid Planning
- Asset Protection
- Elder Law
DISCLAIMER: This site and any information contained herein is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. Seek competent legal counsel for advice on any legal matter.
7421 Carmel Executive Park, Suite 214