Search for Elder Law Attorneys
- J.D. degree with honors, Rutgers University School of Law.
- LL.M degree in taxation, Temple University.
- Certified Public Accountant.
- Certified Elder Law Attorney through National Elder Law Foundation.
- Accredited Estate Planning Specialist through American Bar Association.
- Member, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys.
- NJ Super Lawyers 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 – only top 5% of lawyers in NJ are named Super Lawyers.
- Selected as South Jersey Magazine “Awesome Attorney”
- Member, Estate and Financial Planning Council of Southern New Jersey.
- Accredited by the Veterans Administration to counsel clients regarding Veterans Benefits
- Frequent Lecturer and Author on issues of Estate Planning, Medicaid Planning, Estate Administration and Special Needs Planning..
- Member, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section; Elder Law Section; Taxation Section, New Jersey State Bar Association.
- Former Trial Attorney, Office of Chief Counsel, IRS, Philadelphia, PA.
- Former Accountant with International Accounting Firm Deloitte & Touche
Douglas A. Fendrick is a Certified ELder Law Attorney. The Firm concentrates in protecting assets from nursing home, elder law, estate and tax planning, estate administration and special needs planning.