Search for Elder Law Attorneys
CareScout Launches New Assisted Living Database
Over one million older Americans live in assisted living residences - a number that is expected to increase rapidly as the Baby Boom generation reaches retirement age.
CareScout has announced the release of a comprehensive national database of over 38,000 assisted living facilities. Features of the CareScout Assisted Living Database include:
- details on facility capacity and population characteristics;
- descriptions of services provided, including staffing information;
- information on payment types, including Medicaid;
- easy access to state licensing and regulation information for all licensed facilities nationwide; and
- information on affiliations with other providers, for example home health.
CareScout''s Assisted Living Database is a result of extensive, state-by-state research, and represents the most complete resource available. Put this information to work in your business today!
CareScout offers a suite of software applications that are used by leading insurance companies, employers, and work/life companies. To learn more about the CareScout Assisted Living Database or to request a demo, call Dave Liloia at 781-431-7033 ext. 368 or visit www.CareScout.com.